|EDI||RosettaNet XML||Web Services|
|1. Pricing/Product Catalog||✓||✓|
|2. Product Availability||✓||✓|
|3. Purchase Order||✓||✓||✓|
|Post Sale Information|
|4. Order Status||✓||✓|
|5. Advanced Ship Notice||✓||✓||✓|
|7. Point of Sales (POS)||✓|
Save your company money and time by exchanging information via EDI, RosettaNet XML and Web Services. These Business-to-Business tools provide an efficient alternative to traditional, paper-based information flows.
Our partners receive information much faster, greatly reducing cycle times while increasing productivity and end-customer satisfaction. Business-to-Business tools transactions also reduce errors that can result from information being rekeyed.
EDI and RosettaNet XML can be delivered via VAN, FTP, FTP/S, HTTPS and AS2. For more information, please contact your account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pricing/Product Catalog via EDI 832 or RosettaNet 2A1
- Product Availability via EDI 846 or RosettaNet 2A1
- Purchase Orders and Acknowledgements via EDI 850/855, Vendor partners via XML 3A4
- Order Status via EDI 870
- Advanced Ship Notice via EDI 856 or XML 3B2
- B2B Invoices via the EDI 810, Vendor partners via XML 3C3
- Point of Sale (POS) via EDI 867 transaction to vendor partners
Increase productivity with Web Services integration, a cost-effective way to incorporate Westcon-Comstor information into your systems. Web Services are offered either directly through Westcon-Comstor or through trusted third-party providers such as CNet, ChannelOnline, VARStreet, Quosal and QuoteWerks.
- Data is always current
- Implementation can occur within a matter of days
- Straightforward setup with low investment
- Extremely flexible, providing information through an “Always on Feed” you can leverage your way, in a consistent format for use across multiple systems
- Tailored through a request/response-based system – you receive only the information you request, when you request it
- Highly reliable Internet data transmission