AWS Partner Programs
AWS Partner Learning Plan
AWS has designed a learning plan to help new AWS Partner Network (APN) members ramp up on the AWS platform, deepen their knowledge and skills, and better serve their customers. It outlines the specific courses, accreditations and certifications recommend for the first 60 or 90 days, depending on whether your role is business or technical.
AWS Partner Acceleration Program
This program enables APN Consulting Partners to successfully build their AWS business through three specialized program pillars aimed at partner growth and development. Each funding program pillar is setup to support specific business objectives based on customer needs and level of development with AWS.
- Training and Certifications Program: Supports the development of skills within the business partner organization
- Market Development Funds (MDF) Program: Supports the development of “demand” and go-to-market programs for business partners
- Proof-of-Concept (POC) Program: Supports the development of opportunities with business partners
AWS Global Channel Reseller Program
This program enables qualified partners to resell AWS services to both commercial and public sector end customers. The program is designed for APN Consulting Partners who have built their AWS practice to include professional services and management of end-customer AWS deployments.
AWS Managed Service Program
Designed for APN Consulting Partners who are skilled at cloud infrastructure and application migration, and deliver value to customers by offering proactive monitoring, automation and management of their customer’s environment.
AWS Government Partner Program
Provides high-value, government-focused marketing, technical and business enablement tools to support partners who serve the unique needs of government customers. The program targets standard and higher tier APN Consulting and Technology Partners with a strong emphasis in government.
AWS Marketplace Consulting Partner Program
Provides qualified AWS partners with AWS training and marketing support to help them configure and deploy AWS Marketplace software for their customers.
AWS Competency Program
Designed to highlight APN partners who have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized solution areas. Attaining an AWS Competency allows partners to differentiate themselves to customers by showcasing expertise in a specific solution area. Benefits (in addition to the benefits you receive as an APN member) may include:
Marketing and PR Support
- Public designation on AWS website and AWS partner directory
- Use of AWS Competency logo in marketing tools
- Preferred access to GTM funding
- Selective eligibility for inclusion in future AWS announcements, regarding AWS Competencies
- Selective eligibility for inclusion in APN Partner spotlights (quotes, testimonials, videos, etc.)
Business and Technical Support
- Selective eligibility to customer opportunities
- Preferred access to AWS Private Betas
- Preferred access to AWS Roadmap briefings from AWS Service teams
- Selective eligibility for AWS Competency subject matter webinars
- Preferred access to Market Development Funds