Westcon’s Value-Added Services for Palo Alto Networks
Understanding the ever-changing security threat landscape can be a challenge. To help you keep pace, our dedicated Palo Alto Networks team is at your service. We can make recommendations and guide you with expert product, services and technical knowledge.
Design and Configuration
Westcon Security’s PSSE team is trained and certified to help you create a solution from the ground up, deciphering a simple or complex list of needs, and identifying product SKUs to match descriptions.
Our streamlined and flexible Staging Services can save your engineers valuable startup time, staging and validating Palo Alto Networks appliances before they arrive at your end user’s site. All staging is performed to the highest quality standards in our ISO 9001:2008-certified integration facility.
We provide solutions for the PA-200 Series, PA-500 Series, PA-3000, PA-5000 and PA-7000 Series, and Panorama M-100.
Proactive Configuration Our team ensures key settings are updated for seamless integration with existing network infrastructure:
- Management IP addresses
- Host and domain names
- Domain name and DHCP servers
- Network time synchronization
Asset tagging, labeling and remote access services are also available, and custom requests are supported. Contact your Westcon Account Manager and profit from our experience!
Westcon’s certified experts will guide your Palo Alto Networks projects to successful completion.
- Site planning. Our professionals work with you to design a Palo Alto Networks-based architecture that addresses your end user’s specific needs.
- Thorough preparation. Whether an implementation or upgrade, addition of new components, or migration from another solution, all elements are covered and a step-by-step plan developed.
- Comprehensive functionality. As the project unfolds, we’ll verify the correct Palo Alto Networks components are used for seamless functionality.
- Smooth transition. Before and after cutover, your staff will receive knowledge transfers and best practices for maintaining the new environment.
Westcon Academy offers a complete portfolio of sales, presales, certification and technical training courses to provide hands-on experience with the latest Palo Alto Networks products and applications.
As an Authorized Training Center (ATC) for Palo Alto Networks, we can tailor learning to your specific business plan and audience. Additional partner discounts can also be passed down to your end users.
|Course Title||Course Number|
|Palo Alto Networks Firewall Installation, Configuration & Management||PAN-EDU-201|
|Palo Alto Networks Extended Firewall Management||PAN-EDU-205|
|Palo Alto Networks Panorama Essentials||PAN-EDU-221|
|Palo Alto Networks Advanced Threat Management||PAN-EDU-231|
|Palo Alto Networks Advanced Firewall Troubleshooting||PAN-EDU-311|
To learn more about the services Westcon offers to support all aspects of your business, visit Westcon Services.