Expanding Your Global Reach
Through the Westcon-Comstor Global Deployment Practice (GDS), we offer an efficient supply chain solution to help you navigate international trade regulations so you can successfully execute on a global scale. Our GDS Practice extends your capabilities without introducing competitive partners to your end-user clients.
This flexible program complements your current capabilities, extends your geographic reach, and provides you and your customers with the ability to pursue new geographic market opportunities with minimal investment.
The Westcon-Comstor GDS Practice makes it easy for you to assist those customers who are making centralized design and purchasing decisions, but who also want to work with you to manage the global product and services delivery.
Benefit From Our Expertise
- Global logistics solutions with access to one of the largest specialist distribution networks
- Local relationships, currency invoicing and in-country fulfillment in 70 countries
- Single point of contact and dedicated global team
- Single global contract and credit application, with standard terms and conditions
- Maintain local relationship as preferred trusted partner to your customers
- Utilize or supplement your local technical and engineering expertise
- Consistent global discount and pricing model
- Expertise in global trade processes, customs and duties
- Tax recoverability and export compliance/audit
- Staging and configuration services
- Expert project management
- Strategic stocking
- Project coordination expertise
- Tax and export law compliance
The Westcon-Comstor GDS Practice delivers an efficient supply chain solution, enabling solution providers to offer their customers a single point of contact for global requirements.