Drive Success with Westcon and Palo Alto Networks
Westcon and Palo Alto Networks know that it takes knowledge and experience to expand your business opportunities and thrive in today’s market. Gain the expertise you need with these exciting trainings, webinars and partner events.
On Demand Webinars - Watch Now!
Click on each course to watch the On Demand Webinar:
|Course Description||Format||Time||Session Date and Time||Register Now|
|1 Hour Check-in w/ BPA Adoption||Webinar||12 p.m. EST||July 19||Register Now|
|1 Hour Check-in w/ BPA Adoption||Webinar||12 p.m. EST||August 7||Register Now|
|Intro to SLR||Webinar||12 p.m. EST||August 14||Register Now|
|Aruba & Palo Alto Networks||Webinar||12 p.m. EST||August 16||Register Now|
|PSE Public Cloud Associate||1-Day Virtual Class||11 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST||August 21||Register Now|
Palo Alto Networks Systems Engineer Accreditations
Westcon’s Palo Alto Networks PSE Workshops can give your team a certified advantage. These classes prepare SEs for Palo Alto Networks’ PSE Certification Track. Completion of certain classes also assist with Partner Technical Compliance for Palo Alto Networks’ NextWave Partner Program.
- PSE Foundation – This course is the foundation for Palo Alto Networks Systems Engineer Accreditations. It provides the tools necessary to introduce Palo Alto Networks, perform a basic demo of key capabilities, frame the competitive advantage, and suggest appropriate firewall appliances in specific situations. PSE Foundation is a prerequisite for PSE Platform Associate Courses. To take the exam, log into the Palo Alto Networks Learning Center with your network credentials.
- PSE Platform Associate – This 2-day courses will teach your pre-sales engineers, sales engineers and solution architects how to expertly pitch, demo and create superior customer-aligned solutions. Attendees get valuable hands-on technical training with interactive labs, leading to PSE Certification for compliance with new NextWave partner requirements.
- PSE Data Center Associate – This 2-day course builds on the Platform Associate and enables SEs to position the Palo Alto Networks platform to data center customers. Students will learn to explain and demonstrate the platform’s data center-specific features and applications, including virtualized firewalls, micro-segmented security, orchestration and chassis performance.
- PSE End Point Associate – This 1-day course assist SEs with knowledge and skills necessary to position Traps, deliver a proof of concept, and provide support of the entire engagement where needed.
Ultimate Test Drives (UTDs)
UTDs are designed to give partners a guided, hands-on experience with the Palo Alto Networks security platform. Recommended for sales staff and SEs new to Palo Alto Network or the featured product.
Check out these Ultimate Test Drive events available for Westcon resellers and email email@example.com to get your UTD scheduled.
- Next-Generation Firewall – Learn how to create Firewall Policies to safely enable applications, decrypt traffic and enable sandbox threat analysis (WildFire), while getting an overview of the NGFW platform.
- Virtualized Data Center – Learn how to view and control applications in your data center while preventing known and unknown attacks from propagating via east-west traffic.
- Threat Prevention – Learn how to create policies to prevent known and unknown attacks, while implementing a decryption and URL filtering policy and protecting users against zero-day exploits.
- Advanced Endpoint Protection – Learn how to prevent successful attacks originating from executables, data files or network-based exploits, and understand the chain-like nature of exploits.
- Amazon Web Services – Learn how to implement security policies to safely enable applications in your customers’ Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and protect the AWS network, while gaining an understanding of common VM-Series/AWS customer use cases.
- Migration Process – Learn how to simplify and accelerate the migration process with the Palo Alto Networks migration tool. Easily convert legacy port-based policies to application-based policies and optimize security environments.