If our FAQs don't answer your question, or you are still having issues, please fill in your details below and one of our support team will be in touch.
Welcome to PartnerCentral
We’ve made it even easier for you to do business with Westcon-Comstor and have brought together all our tools so you can access them quickly and conveniently from one place. Only one sign in required.
However, if you are having any issues accessing our tools or just a general enquiry, take a look at our FAQs and/or get in touch using the form below.
- What is PartnerCentral
PartnerCentral is the central access page for Westcon-Comstor’s expanding suite of partner applications.
- Why should I use PartnerCentral?
With single-sign-on authentication and identity and access management services in place, PartnerCentral provides easy and secure access to the applications designed to help you grow and make your business a success.
- How do I access PartnerCentral?
Your log-in experience depends on your organisation’s technical set-up. There are three scenarios:
- If your organisation uses Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Westcon-Comstor’s Active Directory matches your existing enterprise credentials. This means that you can log into PartnerCentral with your enterprise email address and password. You will no longer use your previous credentials for any of our applications.
- If your organisation uses an on-premise Active Directory which is not Microsoft Azure, you get redirected to your organisation’s sign-in page. After authenticating with your enterprise credentials, you then get redirected back to PartnerCentral. You will no longer use your previous credentials for any of our applications.
- If your organisation doesn’t use an Active Directory, you receive an email with a one-time passcode on the account email address. Once you have entered the code to verify your user account, you can log into PartnerCentral. You would have to repeat this process for each new log-in.
- Can I still access the Westcon-Comstor partner applications via the existing log-in pages?
Yes, however, we recommend accessing via PartnerCentral, bringing you increased security and ease of access, and giving you access to new features as they become available.
Once you have accepted the invitation for PartnerCentral, you will have to use your PartnerCentral credentials to access any of our applications via their existing log-in pages. Your previous credentials will no longer be valid.
- Will I be able to use other partner applications, accessible via PartnerCentral, that I am not currently using?
Each of the partner applications accessible via PartnerCentral requires an application-specific user account.
- You can access the applications for which you have a user account via the ‘Open application’ button.
- You can register for the applications that you do not have a user account for via the ‘Register’ button.
- Applications that are not available in your geographical location are not visible.
- I currently use two Westcon-Comstor partner applications. Why should I access these via PartnerCentral?
If you have user accounts on two or more of our applications, accessing via PartnerCentral will allow you to use both applications with the same set of credentials.
- What is PartnerCentralI share the log-in credentials for your applications with my colleagues. Can we use PartnerCentral to access the applications?
With single sign-on authorisation and access management services in place, each user will now be required to have an individual log-in to enable authentication.
This means you will need to register as an individual for a user account and once approved you will have full access to the requested application(s).
- What is PartnerCentralCan I continue to use a consumer (eg Hotmail, Gmail) email address to access your applications?
With single sign-on authorisation and access management services in place, we highly recommend using an enterprise email address to log in.
- For Gmail addresses, you will receive a one-time passcode each time you log in to PartnerCentral (log-in scenario 3).
- For Hotmail or Outlook.com addresses, you will need to use the credentials associated with these accounts as these are Microsoft accounts and therefore can integrate with Microsoft Azure Active Directory (log-in scenario 1).
- I am having issues accessing PartnerCentral. What should I do?
Please fill out the form below and our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.