of Fortune 100 rely
in enterprise security
Strata by Palo Alto Networks
Simple network security – tightly integrated, cloud delivered, easy to deploy
Prevent attacks with industry-defining enterprise security platforms. Tightly integrated innovations, cloud delivered and easy to deploy and operate.
Palo Alto Networks’ industry-leading next-generation family of firewalls have been redefining network security for 15 years.
- The PA-Series – physical applications
Easy to deploy, designed for simplicity, automation and integration
- The VM-Series – virtualised firewalls
Protect private and public cloud deployments with segmentation and threat prevention
- The K2-Series – 5G-ready firewalls
Specifically developed for service providers’ mobile network deployments
- The CN-Series – container firewalls
Designed specifically for Kubernetes environments
A comprehensive range of security subscriptions that extend security policies with threat protection that is always up to date.
- SD-WAN – connect your branch offices without compromising on security
- DNS security services – take back control of your DNS traffic
- Threat prevention – prevent known threats across all traffic
- WildFire malware analysis – find and stop unknown attacks automatically
- URL filtering – enable safe web access for all users
- GlobalProtect – secure the mobile workforce
- IoT security – discover and maintain a real-time inventory of the IoT devices on your network
Increase speed to response
Reduce manual tasks with AI‑driven automation
Replace disconnected tools with a tightly integrated platform
Wherever your data is – on-prem, branch, mobile or cloud
Segmentation gateways can be deployed in multi-vendor environments, offering cross- and upsell opportunities
Natively integrate SD-WAN and security via a simple, intuitive interface
Deliver high performance and advanced threat-prevention capabilities
Stay ahead of unknown threats, see everything including IoT and reduce errors with automatic policy recommendations
We hold Strata stock
We have extended our unique position as Palo Alto Network distributor of the year by holding stock of PA-220, PA-820, PA-850 and accessories for Europe – enabling quick turnaround times.
The world’s first ML-powered NGFW
At the heart of the world’s first ML-powered next-generation firewall is the new PAN-OS 10.0, empowering you to stay ahead of unknown threats.
Helping partners convert opportunities
Request a demo
View a pre-recorded video of a product demo or register for one of Palo Alto Networks' weekly live demo webinars, which consist of a live product demo and extended Q&A.
Security Lifecycle Review
Help your customers understand where they have potential risks on their network that could affect the security of their business.Download guide
Best Practice Assessment
Enhance your customers’ security through the adoption of best practices that deliver better protection through better prevention.Download guide
Ultimate Test Drive
A half-day workshop using hands-on scenarios that highlight the end-user benefits of switching to a Palo Alto Networks' firewall solution.Download guide
Upgrade existing firewalls to the latest Palo Alto Networks solutions
Trying to decide whether to upgrade or renew? See below the benefits of upgrading over renewing, for both organisations and reseller partners.
Organisation – benefits of an upgrade
- Optimised protection: Protect yourself against new and emerging threats
- Optimised performance: Keep up with increasing enterprise networking requirements regarding speed and bandwidth
- Optimised resourcing and streamlined budgeting: Newly integrated features make multi-tool, multi-vendor patchworking redundant
Reseller partner – benefits of an upgrade
- Higher revenue: Upgrades deliver higher revenue than renewals
- Secure and maximise ongoing business: Lock in customers for another lifecycle
- Increased customer satisfaction: Differentiate yourself from the competition by proactively helping customers to manage their deployment lifecycle
Become a Strata Starter
Join our Westcon exclusive Strata Starter programme to find, nurture and convert net new Next Gen Firewall opportunities with Palo Alto Networks.
Our Westcon local teams will then support you in building a pipeline and driving incremental business.
* requires log-in to Palo Alto Networks' partner portal