This interactive visual platform takes you on a trip around the world of AWS technologies, providing training, offering incentives and driving competencies along the way.
Partner Portal for AWS
The single source for partners looking to accelerate their
AWS journey in the commercial and public sector
What to expect from our Partner Portal
- Westcon-Comstor and AWS tools, programmes and digital solutions in one consolidated place
- Overview of our programmes to accelerate your AWS business
- First-in-line view of new promotions, incentives, campaigns and announcements
- AWS vendor synergies with key vendors including Check Point, F5, HashiCorp, Mirantis, NetApp, Palo Alto Networks, Splunk, Sumo Logic and VMWare
- Detail on different routes to market including Westcon-Comstor Partner Program for CPPO
- Training, in the form of videos on demand or the option to register for upcoming sessions, at your fingertips
- Demand generation marketing materials
Exclusive to members of our Partner Portal for AWS
Access to promotions to accelerate and grow your business with opportunities for business conducted through Westcon.
Training and events
An exclusive view of upcoming events, online training sessions and webinars.
The dedicated Partner Success Centre (PSC) will deliver proactive account management, technical expertise and services.
Our digital tools
We invest in tools and platforms to make doing business with us easier.
Paving the way for partners to deliver and sell cloud. Overcoming the potential complexities that partners face when starting out with cloud, BlueSky simplifies procurement and provisioning, billing and analytics, compliance and service delivery, giving partners visibility and control over the entire cloud supply chain.
CloudCheckr delivers total visibility from public cloud to hybrid workloads, making the most complex cloud infrastructures easy to manage. CloudCheckr customers deploy the SaaS-based platform to secure, manage and govern the most sensitive environments in the world. The industry-leading solutions include Cost Management, Cloud Security, Total Compliance, Inventory and Utilisation.