Many partners complain that Cisco Flex 2.0 plan is too complex to transact, DSAs take too long to come through and it is not always clear which offer is the most suitable one for their customers. Cisco have taken on this feedback and brought out Flex 3.0 – a much simpler offering for both you and your customers.
- Contact us
Cisco Collaboration Flex 3.0
Building a foundation to support a better ordering experience
With Cisco Collaboration Flex 3.0 you can offer your customers:
- additional calling functionality
- streamlined transition process
- simplified quoting and ordering process with fewer buying models
- consistent offer across cloud, on-premises and hybrid solutions
- competitive pricing and better-together bundles
Perpetual licences are also no longer available for renewal or new contracts.
Offer experience management
- Prioritised roadmap
- Ongoing strategic planning and tracking
- Time bounding credit (LTO)
- Free months
- Guided selling /
- Easy change /
- Simplifying EOS / EOL
Cisco Flex 3.0 Calling and Meetings
- New named user tiers allows use of same tiers for all deployments
- Better cash flow through monthly and annual billing options (vs. pre-pay)
- Additional functionality – SRST, Emergency Responder, Webex Teams*
- Simple and extendable to Meetings, Contact Centre and Hardware-as-a-Service workloads
- Flexible migration to the cloud
- Discounts for multi-year commitment and Meetings attach
* Webex Teams is not included for Flex Access, but can be used as the single device in Flex Enhanced.
If your customer has a Named User value tiers subscription, download the list of end points to see what is supported on this plan.
Flex 3.0 target audience and offering
Flex 3.0 target customers
Take advantage of commercial and public sector SKUs
Existing customers with existing on-premises Flex subscriptions can migrate to the new plan and take advantage of commercial and public sector SKUs.
|Sector||Plan||Customer type||Solutions||Offer specifics|
Stand-alone solutions also available.
Increased contract duration
Flex – 43 months
SWSS to Flex 3.0 migration strategies
On-premises move to cloud
- Work with SWSS Calling customers at time of renewal to move not just premise to subscription under A‑FLEX‑3 but propose value of going to cloud
- Can apply SWSS Residual from perpetual to Flex Cloud
On-premises user license adds
- SWSS Calling customers needing to add additional user licences
- If not ready to move all user licences from SWSS, they can buy a separate A‑FLEX‑3 subscription
- SWSS Calling customer ready to move Calling to subscription but has existing Meetings-only subscription
- Change to A‑FLEX‑3 and extend term to 36 months to be eligible for multi-year incentive
Customers can receive up to 18 months’ Time Bound SWSS residual credit from their active perpetual licensing support towards Cisco Collaboration Flex Plan (Terms and conditions apply).