The enterprise networking market is in transition. Traffic is increasing rapidly. More and more services are being delivered wirelessly. And companies are finding that today's requirements cannot be met with yesterday's concepts. Juniper, driven by Mist AI, answers these challenges with an intelligent, cloud-based AI platform.
Juniper, driven by Mist AI
Juniper delivers AI-driven networking for a new generation with Mist AI
Key features and benefits
Cloud-based AI platform
Mist AI monitors traffic at a granular level across all wired and wireless endpoints and use agile micro-services and anonymised analysis to dynamically optimise the network. In this way, wireless and wired networks can be efficiently and dynamically controlled and a wide range of parameters can be automatically optimised using service level expectations (SLEs).
The Juniper Mist cloud architecture includes a wide range of market leading WLAN access points with integrated BLE support. The systems combine outstanding WLAN performance with innovative BLE technology, making it easy for you and your customers to provide attractive location-based services. The access points collect extensive metadata from the network as standard and thus provide the data foundation for the self-learning AI platform.
Customised cloud services
Juniper Mist cloud services enable us to provide you with a wide range of customised hybrid and cloud-based services, making it easy for you to continuously monitor the performance and transmission quality in your customers' corporate networks and automatically adapt them to the specifications and requirements of the users. Also include software updates, cloud management, analytics tools and comprehensive support for the licensed Juniper access points and Juniper Networks EX switches.
Wired switches and wireless access points can be easily and quickly connected to the Juniper Mist cloud architecture, giving network administrators complete transparency of network performance and service levels at the push of a button.
Global templates from the cloud enable the roll-out of consistent switch, access point or site configurations. The Juniper Mist cloud architecture automatically recognises which devices are connected and can automatically select suitable port profiles.
Automated enforcement of wired and wireless SLEs
With SLEs, network administrators gain deep insight into LAN and WLAN operations and can continuously monitor throughput, connections and general parameters.
Virtual network assistant Marvis
Using the cloud-based AI engine to anonymously analyse the behaviour of the network, devices and applications, it knows what your users' experiences are like and can help you if the network quality does not meet desired specifications.
Why Mist AI?
- Expand your portfolio with a highly innovative complete solution for wired and wireless networking
- Enormous cross- and upselling potential, for example with Juniper Networks' switches and firewalls
- Stand out from your competitors by offering more than just a classic WLAN solution
- Easy to document SLA and performance compliance
- Great door opener into the cloud and managed services market
- We keep you up to date with customised training, sales training and one-to-one boot camps
- Our dedicated business development managers help you develop your Juniper pipeline and grow your business
- We help you offer your customers the option to test systems thoroughly before buying
- Juniper has awarded us the title "Distributor of the Year" because we offer optimal support to our joint customers
Request a free demo
Contact us for a free, one-to-one demo with one of our pre-sales experts
Download our guide
Find out how Mist Systems can become the backbone of your next generation corporate network
Contact your Westcon account manager
We’re here to help you fully exploit the potential of Mist Systems