We provide free optimisation services for our transacting partners. These services includes industry-leading Cloud Management Platform (CMP) tooling, training and ongoing support to enable our partners to manage cost optimisation, right-sizing, reservation and savings plans.
Our optimisation services
Scale your cloud with confidence
Why choose our optimisation services?
Our Partner Success Centre (PSC) concierge services provide support and insight to accelerate your cloud business
Multi-cloud solution (AWS, Azure, Google)
Identification of orphan workloads
Right-sizing based on CPU, memory utilisation and network traffic
RI recommendations at end-customer and reseller level
Alerts based on cost/utilisation
CloudCheckr – cloud management in one dashboard
Entry-level tools such as AWS Cost Explorer, AWS Trusted Advisor and Azure Advisor offer a good starting point. But getting the maximum value out of your cloud investment requires platform-independent cost analysis, a comprehensive cloud security and an infrastructure that’s audit-ready for the strictest regulatory standards.
That's why we use industry-leading tool CloudCheckr, to complement our specialist understanding, training and support.
CloudCheckr is the only multi-cloud solution designed for enterprise scale with the flexibility of a highly configured tool set that meets the unique needs of MSPs. Best-practice checks keep costs low and security high. And its easy-to-use dashboard and detailed billing will help you manage your cloud spend more accurately.
Watch the video to find out more about CloudCheckr.
- Cost and expense management – provides cost allocation, spend optimisation, invoicing and chargebacks. Custom reports and alerts ensure governance and accountability as environments scale
- Security and compliance – provides total visibility across cloud infrastructure enables protection for state and activity monitoring, turning insight to action while meeting compliance demands
- Asset management – cross-account dashboards provide sophisticated reporting for enterprise-wide inventory based on tags, geography, function and more to proactively optimise workloads
- Resource utilisation – provides a summary and detailed usage statistics for resources across AWS, Azure and Google Cloud, offering actionable intelligence to right-size and scale services efficiently
- Self-healing automation – enables users to save money, time and effort to increase operational efficiencies with automated actions for your cloud