Cisco Data Centre software is built to help you and your customers guarantee performance through clear, predictable behaviours and management tools, so you have the same control in edge solutions and can guarantee network availability. It also gives your business a reliable OPEX option and, as you are adding value to your customers, it increases their loyalty rates.
Providing the tools you need to guarantee your customers' network availability
What is ACI software?
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) automates network and security for workloads within and across heterogeneous domains. Make your teams faster, your business more efficient, and ensure complete visibility with Cisco ACI.
ACI runs on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switches and is supported by Cisco ACI Virtual Edge. It provides single-click access to all Cisco ACI fabric information, enabling network automation, programmability, and centralised management.
Find out more by watching Cisco's short video, or register for our next dCloud demo on ACI.
Automation and agility
Automate IT workflows and help organisations shorten app deployment from weeks to minutes
Security and analytics
Secure applications through whitelist model, policy enforcement and micro-segmentation
Open and programmable
Build programmable SDN fabrics leveraging open APIs and over 65 Cisco ACI global partner ecosystems
Workload mobility at scale
Deploy and migrate applications seamlessly across geographies with consistent policies
Cisco ACI services
Cisco can support your ACI services while you focus on your core business
Why choose Cisco for your software?
- Hardware and software built together with the same thought processes
- Less configuration, smooth implementations
- Only one vendor to contact for support
- Cisco is the leader in networking, so its software is designed to communicate with the network
Why choose Comstor for your Cisco software?
- Advice, support and exclusive digital tools
- Capitalise all Cisco recurring opportunities
- Help to build your future roadmap
- Expertise and dedicated teams who focus on your growth
- Management of software renewals so you capitalise every opportunity
Cisco Capital – helping you sell Nexus 9000 with ACI
Cisco Capital has a portfolio of offerings to support Cisco solutions and software. Get in touch with your Account Manager to find the best fit for your project.
Benefits for you
- Limit currency exposure if customer pays in local currency
- Get full contract value of the software subscription faster
- Bundle more partner services
Benefits for your customers
- Spread the total cost over 3, 4 or 5 years
- Up to 50% of Hyperflex capacity can be billed on actual usage (certain countries only)
- 0% financing available