Infoblox has been engineering game-changing solutions for core network services and security for more than two decades, delivering improved performance and protection across complex hybrid, multi-cloud environments through a simplified, cloud-enabled networking and security platform. Infoblox is a recognised leader in core DNS, DHCP, and IPAM (DDI) networking services with more than 13,000 customers including 75% of the Fortune 500 and all of the Fortune 100.
Uniting Networking and Security
Partnership in practice
- Extension: we are an extension of the Infoblox business, driving growth in net-new business and security selling for partners
- End-to-end: from conception of an idea, to implementation of the solution and beyond, Westcon has the skills to provide unparalleled support through services across the product lifecycle.
- Global but local: our worldwide experience ‘on the ground’ give us deep knowledge and insight into Infoblox solutions, challenges and market opportunities
- People: our people are passionate about supporting our partners and delivering an exceptional Infoblox experience
BloxOne Threat Defense
Turn DNS from a security blind spot into a powerful, persuasive core network security asset.
The industry’s first integrated, cloud-managed, hybrid DNS security solution that uses real-time DNS analytics to defend against sophisticated DNS funnelling, data exfiltration and other advanced attack techniques.
- Stops attacks others miss
- Defends the work-from-anywhere organisation
- Makes entire security stack more effective
- Slashes investigation and response times
The industry’s first cloud-managed solution enabling central control and automation of DNS, DHCP and IPAM for hybrid and multi-cloud networks.
- Simplifies and automates IT
- Scales elastically and accelerates DevOps
- Enhances network visibility
- Minimises downtime
- Ensures optimal user experience
Infoblox Ecosystem Exchange
Infoblox’s highly interconnected set of integrations enables security teams to eliminate silos, optimise their security orchestration automation and response (SOAR) solution and improve the ROI of their entire cybersecurity ecosystem.
BloxOne DDI and BloxOne Threat Defense integrate with several vendors distributed by Westcon-Comstor including:
- Check Point
- Palo Alto Networks
Unleash your cloud potential
Grow your Infoblox business through Westcon's Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Alliance. Our unique programme involves a partner in every CSP transaction, making sure you can cover every route to market.
- Sell on CSP marketplaces, even if you don’t have an account
- Get quotes via Marketplace with zero administrative hassle
- Ensure your customer can spend their commit budget with your support
- Scale towards multiple vendors. No need for an agreement with every vendor
- Utilise Westcon to support your customer in buying software from multiple CSP Marketplaces
- Lifecycle management integration to help you get maximum value out of your existing customer base
Training Courses and Certification
Join our award winning trainers for instructor-led sessions that allow you to conduct extensive hands-on exercises and apply real world knowledge and experience.
Skilled to Secure Trusted Partner Programme
Unlock partner benefits including deal registration rewards, certification opportunity, incentives, dedicated marketing support and a partner demand generation platform by becoming a Skilled to Secure Infoblox Partner. At Westcon, Partner Success is what we do, and we have the expertise, programmes and tools in place to support you in achieving your desired partner status.
Our extensive and flexible support services manage IT infrastructure with virtual support, remote monitoring and on-site engineering, based on your and your customers’ business needs and technical requirements.
2023 Global State of Cybersecurity Study - EMEA
Gain revealing insights into the current state of cybersecurity in Europe and Middle East markets including a ranking of the most popular attack vectors, the most urgent threats that concern customers over the next year, and the top defensive measures organisations are putting in place to respond to evolving threats.
BloxOne Threat Defense 3D Lab
In our free virtual lab environment, you have the opportunity to perform the first steps regarding the Infoblox BloxOne Agent deployment including basic configuration and get some initial hands-on experience with Infoblox BloxOne Threat Defense. You will be able to perform several scenarios including Agent Deployment, Policy Creation, Data Exfiltration attempts and Content and Application filters.
Infoblox is a Tech Xpert Technology Partner
Join our Tech Xpert community and gain access to exclusive training, insights, events, networking and rewards to drive a competitive advantage, increased engagement and adoption of the latest technologies across the full security portfolio delivering end-to-end solutions.
Infoblox Distributor of the Year 2022 – Denmark
Westcon is proud to have been named Infoblox’s Distributor of the Year 2022 for Denmark and to have been recognised for our relentless efforts and unwavering commitment in supporting our partners to grow their Infoblox business.