As digital transformation accelerates, so does the need for next generation connectivity. From smart phones to smart factories, 5G has the power and performance needed for resource-intensive big data and IoT, ensuring devices and people can access critical applications, in real-time, wherever they are.
5G addresses the wireless connectivity requirements of today’s industrial operations, public safety and critical infrastructure.
- Predictable performance – 99.9999% reliability rate
- Vast capacity – 1 million connected devices per km2
- Ultra-reliable low latency – 1 millisecond
- Intrinsically secure – mutual authentication and encryption
- Widespread coverage – 75m to 30km with no line of sight required