Nexus 9000 is the foundation for the next-generation automated data centres. Cisco Nexus 9000 series switches form the foundation of a network that moves beyond connectivity to become a platform for insights, automation and security, empowering your customers to support their digital transformation.
Nexus 9000 with ACI anywhere
A leading combination
Why choose Comstor for your Nexus deals
First-class support for pre- and post-sales including help with measuring, sizing and designing
Dedicated renewals team
Our team will support you with configurations, training or anything else you may need
The best finance options to support your chosen infrastructure
Cisco Customer Experience Specialisation
This recognition shows our skills in adoption, expansion and renewals
Periodic billing capabilities
We can invoice you in a way that will only impact your credit facility in line with the scheduled periodic payments
Nexus 9000 key features
- Cloud Scale ASIC enables ACI leaf-spine architecture and NX-OS VxLAN Fabrics with diverse modular and fixed portfolio
- Flexible port configuration of 1/10/25/40/50/100 GE with storage networking support
- Easy deployment options – zero-touch provisioning, open APIs, GUI-based
- Single Cisco Nexus operating system operates across both physical and virtual switches, and provides exceptional network visibility
- Real-time application health monitoring across physical and virtual environments
When to recommend Nexus 9000
New application architectures
If your customers are upgrading their servers with the latest networking technologies, such as 25/50 G connectivity, they need a 10/25/50/100 Gigabit Ethernet switching access layer to keep up with the servers, storage requirements, increasing virtualisation density and to support more powerful applications and workloads.
Implementing or upgrading applications
If your customers are upgrading applications such as Microsoft Exchange, Oracle Database, SAP, collaboration tools (video, white boarding) and big data analytics.
The dashboard provides a unified view into proactive operations with continuous assurance and actionable insights across data centre fabrics for seamless management. Incorporates Nexus Insights, Network Assurance and Multi-Site Orchestrator, as well as seamless access to network controllers, third-party tools and cloud-based services.
- DCN Essentials – for single data centre telemetry and basic network services. Optional Day 2 Ops licence
- DCN Advantage – includes capabilities for multiple data centres and clouds
- DCN Premier – provides intelligent analytics and automation for multiple data centres and clouds
- DCN Day 2 Ops – includes intelligent analytics, deep operational visibility, and reduced downtime
ACI/NX-OS software for data centre switches
Cisco Nexus 9000 switches can operate in Cisco NX-OS Software mode and also support Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI™) mode, making these switches ideal for traditional or fully automated data centre deployments as they support multiple architectural choices.
Cisco ACI enables policy driven automation for data centre networks and fabrics. Cisco NX-OS is the most extensive and open network OS to help automate and manage the modern data centre.
- ACI is supported by Cisco Data Centre Networking (DCN) software
- ACI software licences are available in three- and five-year terms
- Available in Essential, Advantage and Premier
- For customers with a net Total Contract Value (TCV) of more $100,000, we recommend data centre enrollment for a Cisco Enterprise Agreement
Other solutions you may be interested in
Cisco Capital payment options
Invest in Cisco's Secure Remote Workforce solutions and help your customers access the hardware, software and services they need while preserving cash and existing credit lines.
Your customers can take advantage of as low as 0% interest rates and no upfront costs while you get paid upfront.