- Partnership: F5 distributor of choice and their only global distribution partner. You’ll get exclusive deal registration programmes and business development.
- Expertise: We’re an approved holder of F5’s UNITY Partner Support Programme for our technical expertise and product knowledge
- Knowledge: As an F5 distributor, we’re qualified as one of their Advanced Training Centres (ATC). We’re trusted and certified to train partners and end-customers on all F5 solutions.
Powering and protecting adaptive applications
Being an F5 Partner in practice
The F5 Solutions
F5 Distributed Cloud Services
F5 Distributed Cloud Services are SaaS-based security, networking, and application management services. They enable customers to deploy, secure, and operate their applications in a cloud-native environment wherever needed – data centre, multi-cloud, or the network or enterprise edge.
BIG-IP application services provide the availability, performance, and security required to meet business demands. Keep apps up and running with BIG-IP application delivery controllers. BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) and BIG-IP DNS handle application traffic and secure infrastructure.
Get built-in security, traffic management and performance application services, whether applications live in a private data centre or the cloud.
The F5 NGINX Application Platform is a suite of products that together form the core of what organisations need to create applications with performance, reliability, security, and scale. The Platform includes NGINX Plus for load balancing and application delivery, NGINX App Protect for security, and NGINX Unit to run the application code, all monitored and managed by NGINX Controller.
F5 Distributed Cloud Services
F5’s Distributed Cloud Services let your customers accelerate time-to-service, lower TCO and increase security efficacy on a cloud-native platform while being fully integrated across a single policy engine and management console.
Our virtual demo labs let you and your customers road-test F5 solutions in specific use cases. Testing within our virtual lab helps:
- Save time and money when test-driving multi-vendor security solutions
- Try out combined use cases in a flexible and reliable cloud lab
- Test drive from the safe environment of your home office or workplace
We’ve currently built three F5 labs available for F5 partners to use:
How we’ll support you as an F5 partner
- We offer vendor-accredited courses, qualified instructors with real-world experience, the latest immersive digital labs, and high-class facilities.
- Delivery options support standard vendor certification, bespoke and tailored content
- We offer a practice lab stand-alone rental option for APM, AWAF, DNS, LTM and a BIG-IP Full Environment Practice Lab
- Westcon-Comstor Learning is an innovative learning management system, available for partners and end customers of the Westcon-Comstor Academy. The platform aggregates content, delivers training and measures impact with a powerful, scalable learning platform.
- As an F5 distributor of choice, we deliver best-in-class L1/L2 support (our L3 support is delivered in collaboration with F5).
- Our multi-vendor trained support teams provide optimal help with F5 solutions and with your end-customers security queries.
- Our extended support options offer tailored assistance with all end-customer needs.
- We’ll automate remote monitoring of IT security infrastructures.
- Extended maintenance of F5 partners’ IT Security estate, tailored to specific end-customer needs.
- Capex cost transformed to Opex for more flexible investments.