of Fortune 100 rely
in enterprise security
Strata by Palo Alto Networks
Simple network security – tightly integrated, cloud delivered, easy to deploy
Prevent attacks with industry-defining enterprise security platforms. Tightly integrated innovations, cloud delivered and easy to deploy and operate.
Palo Alto Networks’ industry-leading next-generation family of firewalls have been redefining network security for 17 years.
- The PA-Series – physical applications
Easy to deploy, designed for simplicity, automation and integration
- The VM-Series – virtualised firewalls
Protect private and public cloud deployments with segmentation and threat prevention
- The CN-Series – container firewalls
Designed specifically for Kubernetes environments
- Cloud NGFW - for AWS
Protects AWS deployments with best-in-class network security delivered as a managed service.
Centralised network security management providing insight into all network traffic whilst simplifying configurations.
- Management – centrally manage configuration and device lifecycle for all deployed firewalls
- Visibility – gain visibility across infrastructure with correlated insights and health profiling
- Automation – automate all configuration changes, reducing human workload and hours
Cloud-delivered security services
A comprehensive range of security subscriptions that extend security policies with threat protection that is always up to date.
- DNS security – take back control of DNS traffic with predictive analytics, machine learning and automation
- WildFire – identify and stop unknown attacks automatically through malware analysis
- Threat prevention – prevent known threats across all traffic with the industry’s most advanced IPS
- Advanced URL filtering – enable safe web access for users with the industry’s first ML-powered web protection
- IoT security – discover and maintain a real-time inventory of IoT devices
- Enterprise data loss prevention – discover, monitor and protect sensitive data across networks, clouds and users
- GlobalProtect – secure the mobile workforce
- SaaS security – see and secure new SaaS applications with next-generation CASB
- AIOps – predict up to 51% of disruptions to NGFWs BEFORE impact
Maximum security, minimum downtime
Avoid preventable disruptions while improving overall security posture with AIOps
Replace disconnected tools with a tightly integrated platform
Wherever your data is – on-prem, branch, mobile or cloud
Segmentation gateways can be deployed in multi-vendor environments, offering cross- and upsell opportunities
Natively integrate SD-WAN and security via a simple, intuitive interface
Deliver high performance and advanced threat-prevention capabilities
Stay ahead of unknown threats, see everything including IoT and reduce errors with automatic policy recommendations
Inline deep learning
Detect today’s most challenging unknown attacks 6x faster by analysing live traffic
Helping partners convert opportunities
Overcome chip shortages with the #1 virtual NGFW
The VM-Series and CN-Series by Palo Alto Networks deliver the same ML-powered NGFW capabilities as their hardware offerings, but in virtual form.
Organisation – benefits of going virtual
- Quick deployment: Eliminate the lead times by going chipless and integrating the NGFW software into existing networking solutions
- Maximise ROI and flexibility: Consume, change and re-size firewalls and services without being locked into restrictive bundles through a reusable credit payment model
- Centralised visibility: Track credit consumption through a dedicated customer support portal
Reseller partner – benefits of going virtual
- Generate revenues over time: Charge for firewalls and Cloud Delivered Security Services at renewal
- Simplified sales cycle: Use the same single software NGFW SKU rather than 1000+
- Ease of selling CDSS: Eliminate fixed bundles and allow customers to use new services through the customer support portal as soon as they’re available
Understand the key NGFW features, benefits and differentiators to effectively present the solution to your customers.
Understand the technical capabilities, components and integrations of the NGFW product family to better-inform your customers.
Use available resources and campaigns-in-a-box to easily kick-start your NGFW marketing activity.
* requires log-in to Palo Alto Networks' partner portal