In order to register for the Westcon-Comstor Microsoft Reseller Program, you will need an active MPNID (Microsoft Partner Network ID) and MOSPA (Microsoft Online Services Partner Agreement)
Microsoft Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Onboarding Information
A. How to enroll in the Microsoft MPN
- If you have already enrolled in the Microsoft Partner Network please ensure that your MPN ID is active
- If you do not currently have a MPN ID please create and enrol in the Microsoft MPN (Microsoft Partner Network) to receive your Partner. Guidance as URL: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3090752/how-to-enroll-organization-in-mpn
B. How does Reseller enrol in the Microsoft Online Services Partner Agreement (MOSPA)?
MOSPA is an important step which is required to enable Reseller Partner’s MPN to be ready for enablement with Microsoft CSP
- Please go to: http://aka.ms/mospasignup, Partner will then be prompted to enter in their windows live ID and will be redirected to the following site: https://partners.microsoft.com/PartnerProgram/PartnerMembershipCenter.aspx
- You go to the CSP website to join CSP as indirect reseller, select Westcon as Distributor
- At the bottom of the page Partner will see an “Additional Programs” section under this section please select the “Status” link next to the “Microsoft Online Services Partner Agreement”
- Then please complete the 3 steps outlined
- You will then be able to see the Enrolment Status in the top right hand corner as “Active”
Please note that this agreement is valid for one year and requires renewal after that year.
For questions, please contact:
E-mail - email@example.com
Your Westcon-Comstor Cloud Team