If our FAQs don't answer your question, or you are still having issues, please fill in your details below and one of our support team will be in touch.
A winning portfolio of world-class technology vendors 3D Labs
Multi-vendor, multi-solution virtual demo labs Next Generation Solutions
Unlock recurring revenues in a cloud-first world TechXpert Community
Opt-in community for cybersecurity experts, offering exclusive training, insights and rewards.
Unparalleled value around Cisco technology and solutions Cisco
Comstor is the #1 Cisco distributor Comstory
Monthly news from across all Cisco architectures
Our support and servicesProfessional services and support
Extending your capabilities with complementary services Global distribution
Extend business across borders with our global footprint Global customers
Build international opportunity with our global services and solutions Recurring revenue
Grow your recurring business with Solution Lifecycle Management Flexible payment solutions
Flexible funding to help you sell more technology
Welcome to PartnerCentral
We’ve made it even easier for you to do business with Westcon-Comstor and have brought together all our tools so you can access them quickly and conveniently from one place. Only one sign in required.
However, if you are having any issues accessing our tools or just a general enquiry, take a look at our FAQs and/or get in touch using the form below.
PartnerCentral is Westcon-Comstor multivendor marketplace.
PartnerCentral unlocks rich digital capabilities through a centralised multivendor marketplace, helping partners manage and grow their business profitably as they transition to subscription and recurring revenue models.
Your login experience depends on your organisation’s technical set-up.
There are 3 scenarios:
- If your organisation uses Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Westcon-Comstor’s Active Directory matches your existing enterprise credentials. This means that you can log into PartnerCentral with your enterprise email address and password. You will no longer use your previous credentials for any of our applications.
- If your organisation uses an on-premise Active Directory which is not Microsoft Azure, you get redirected to your organisation’s sign-in page. After authenticating with your enterprise credentials, you will then get redirected back to PartnerCentral. You will no longer use your previous credentials for any of our applications.
- If your organisation doesn’t use an Active Directory, you receive an email with a one-time passcode on the account email address. Once you have entered the code to verify your user account, you can log into PartnerCentral. You would have to repeat this process for each new login.
Partner Marketplace, Partner Learning, Comstor Partner Portal.
BlueSky and PartnerView will be phased out in time.
Yes, however, we recommend accessing via PartnerCentral, bringing you increased security and ease of access, and giving you access to new features as they become available.
Once you have accepted the invitation for PartnerCentral, you will have to use your PartnerCentral credentials to access any of our applications via their existing login pages. Your previous credentials will no longer be valid.
You will require specific login for each application available via PartnerCentral.
- Applications you have an active user account for will display the “Access” button.
- Applications you do not have an active user account for, will display the “Register” button.
- If an application is not visible to you, it means that it is not in your geographical location.
Accessing all your partner applications via PartnerCentral will simplify your experience, as you will only have to login once. And you will be able to navigate from one application to another all from one place.
With single-sign-on (SSO) authorisation and access management services in place, each user will now be required to have an individual login to enable authentication.
This means you will need to register as an individual for a user account and once approved you will have full access to the requested application(s).
This will keep your login details secure.
With single sign-on authorisation and access management services in place, we highly recommend using an enterprise email address to log in.
- For Gmail addresses, you will receive a one-time passcode each time you log in to PartnerCentral.
- For Hotmail or Outlook.com addresses, you will need to use the credentials associated with these accounts as these are Microsoft accounts and therefore can integrate with Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
Please click the ‘Need Help?’ link in the Quick Links section.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Yes. Within Partner Marketplace you will be able to select any vendor solution available for your market and country and add them to the same order.
Yes. In Partner Marketplace, you will be able to include all of accounts in one consolidated view. You will be able to view the quotes and orders submitted under the selected accounts in one dashboard.
Yes. Self-service quote management is an important feature of Partner Marketplace.
- You can view active/valid quotes and choose to ‘’convert to order’’ or request a revision if needed.
- You can view expired quotes and request “revise & requote” to Westcon-Comstor sales team to further validate and update.
- You will not be able to delete a quote.
- You will be able to download and save all quotes.
- Use filters to select the data you want to review.