reduction in data breach risk
average return on investment
enterprises trust Prisma SASE
- Contact us
Prisma SASE by Palo Alto Networks
Secure remote access for all users, all apps, all traffic, anywhere
Prisma SASE converges best-in-class Prisma Access, Prisma SD-WAN and Autonomous Digital Experience Management into a single cloud-delivered platform. Reducing network and security complexity while increasing organisational agility and keeping the remote workforce secure.
Protects all app traffic to enable a secure remote workforce with exceptional user experience.
- Next-generation CASB – automatically secure new SaaS applications, stopping known and unknown threats
- Zero Trust Network Access– prevent unwanted user access with encrypted application access, authentication, policy management and threat detection
- Cloud Secure Web Gateway – secure web-based threats with static analysis and machine learning
- Firewall as a Service – protect remote locations with ML-powered NGFW and Cloud Delivered Security Services
Ensures exceptional user experience with app defined policies whilst simplifying network and security operations using machine learning and automation.
- Cloud-delivered branch – deliver all branch services from the cloud, ensuring high-performance access
- Router modernisation – reduce manual, labour-intensive branch provisioning with integrated 5G and zero trust provisioning capabilities
- Automated network operations – automate and simplify network and security management, eliminating up to 99% of trouble tickets
Autonomous Digital Experience Management
Delivers exceptional digital performance by providing visibility into the user’s experiences of the services they are consuming.
- SASE native – gain full visibility into all paths and end points with a tightly integrated solution
- Segment-wise insights – eliminate blind spots with visibility into all parts of the service delivery chain
- Automated response – identify and automatically correct digital experience issues before or when they arise
Innovations in Zero Trust Network Access 2.0 and Next-Generation CASB
Palo Alto Networks have announced SaaS Security Posture Management (SSPM), enhanced ZTNA 2.0 security capabilities, AIOps for SASE, and new SD-WAN appliances small to midsize branches.
We’ve simplified the complexity of SASE, enabling channel partners to drive recurring revenues by securing the digitally transformed enterprise.
Key benefits of Prisma SASE
Designed to accommodate the hybrid workforce, however far it stretches
Consistently secures all apps, instantly stopping 95% of web-based threats inline
Exceptional user experience
End-to-end visibility and insights across mobile and branch users
Reduced cost and complexity
Reduces management workload and eliminates the use of multiple point products and on-premises solutions
Events and training
Ultimate Test Drive – An immersive, half-day workshop to experience Prisma Access (SASE) hands on
Show your customers how to restore precise visibility and granular control over all the applications, users and content traversing your network with Prisma Access (SASE).
The workshop showcases how to:
- protect remote networks and mobile users in a consistent manner, wherever they are
- provide connectivity and security in order to access all your applications
- see the flexibility and cloud scalability to handle your changing requirements
Get hands on
Get to know the SASE portfolio better by experiencing it first-hand
Understand the key Prisma SASE features, benefits and differentiators to effectively present the solution to your customers.
Understand the technical capabilities, components and integrations of the Prisma SASE portfolio to better-inform your customers.
Use available resources and campaigns-in-a-box to easily kick-start your Prisma SASE marketing activity.
* requires log-in to Palo Alto Networks' partner portal